Earth Design & EngineeringMaximize Resource Potential With Strategic Planning and Design
Before investing in a new mine, or when re-evaluating mine plans in an active operation, you need to be sure the deposit, design and schedule can deliver the profits required to justify the required capital investment. With GEOVIA, you have the capabilities to maximize profitability and gain greater confidence in the decisions you make.
With GEOVIA, you can analyze the economic viability of a mineral deposit, and then align designs and schedules to company goals.
You also have the ability to optimize return on investment (ROI) by exploring different design options. Risks can be reduced by considering different mine design and operating scenarios by examining the sensitivities to changes in commodity prices, demand, and operating costs.
Once you have your strategic mine plan, you can use it to guide the development of a practical-to-mine production schedule which will also deliver the best possible ROI.
- Determine strategies for improved cash flow and earlier capital payback.
- Reduce risk for large capital projects by evaluating multiple scenarios.
- Complete integration from Pre-Feasibility to Production Planning.
- Detect Constraints and Sensitivities under changing conditions.
- Develop robust mine plans with higher NPV in less time.
- Optimize all aspects from the Pit to the Plant.
Connector for WhittleConnects the Strategic Mine Planner with the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for Enterprise CollaborationDiscover the role